Sunday, August 23, 2009

Scottish Festival


The Scottish Festival was loads of fun! My sister and I decided to team up, she would sell Tin Whistles and I would sell Ribbon Wands. It worked out pretty good. We enjoyed ourselves even though it rained a good deal but we got a rainbow.

Some things that were fun to see was the knight in shining armor ( I thought hmmm I don't know if I would like to be rescued by that. . .I think I would prefer something less ---- hard).

There were really big dogs and lots and lots and lots of people in Kilts! And the bagpipes were going all most the whole time which some people don't like but I love it!

My niece came to help show off the Ribbon wands and she did a great job which she was rewarded with a luxury sleep mask for all her hard work. And believe me ribbon dancing for 10 hours is Hard work! I was so soar for a couple of days. Who knew it would be such a work out?

My sister during the slow times had time to admire your bracelet in the sun. She has finally stepped over into the crafty world and has started beading. I can't tell you how happy I am to see my sister get her "craft" on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That just looks like all sorts of fun! The rainbow was a beautiful accent to the occasion.

Hope your sister and you always enjoy getting your craft on. ;->