We slept-in in the morning and went to Ray and Anne's for lunch then to Kim and Dan's for dinner then to Monsters vs Aliens and then we watched Stadium of Fire from a far. However the show was shorter and not as good this year as previous years but hey beggars can't be choosers. And besides we had the best time playing with light sticks and sparklers!
Hurray for delayed shutter speed settings!







We took this set of pictures in the kid's room a couple of day before. They had a rip roaring good time plus I had a great time taking pictures with delayed shutter speed. I call the one upbove"15 Seconds in a Dark Room With Light Sticks"
Here TMK is doing a snow angel!
Princess Saru is at the side and TMK is swirling in the middle.
Then we put the light sticks on the fan and we enjoyed that too.

6 comments:
That makes me totally bummed that we didn't go down there. But, it was more important for family harmony/my sanity to make progress on the basement. Which actually happened. But, it looks like you all had tons of fun.
That is amazing Bonnie!
Looks like you had fun. And I totally want to learn how to do that on my camera!
The pictures are great. I am glad you all had a fun 4th.
Just the other night at our family reunion we had a great time making weird patterns with glo-sticks. :-) I'm glad you found me--as you've probably surmised, I've become addicted to librivox but I've been unable to thank you for introducing me to it. I was just going to wait til the next thiefcon, but... :D
Wheeeeeee! Man, those sparklers look fun! Like playing with stars or a comet.
The light sticks make me think what fireworks would look like under the ocean. The ones on the fan are hypnotic. The very last one looks like a big bubble!
Post a Comment