Friday, August 28, 2009

Matchies

"Let's be matchies" I heard from my slumber early this morning. . . . I know something was up and that I better grab my camera.

"No, that shirt isn't white. Get that one" declared TMK

"Oh! " giggled Princess Saru.

"Look, same - same. We are matchies!" exclaimed TMK in the voice he only uses when trying to persuade Princess Saru to go along with what ever devious plan he has.

"Yeah we're matchies!" squealed Princess Saru with delight. Obviously duped by TMK's cunning. She wasn't the first to fall right into his sinister trap of white shirts and jeans . . . I have seen many family photos gone awry with this same plot!

But I caught you now TMK!

4 comments:

macarace said...

Cute, cute, cute. What more is there to say.

Cory said...

Very cute pictures. :)

Kim said...

GAH! These are the cutest pictures in the world!

Anonymous said...

Even caught they look like a great matched set. ;->