Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thankgiving Point Gardens

We went to the gardens what I guess was the hottest day of the year and yet we had a great time and drank a LOT of water. Luckily for use there were many drinking fountains well placed through the gardens.

The photo below was taken just by the fish pond in the Children's garden.

The whole garden, all of the gardens were gorgeous and beautiful! So many little places to wander and hidden surprises and a ginormous man made waterfall! Everything was pristine and prodigiously manicured. It is an experience!

"Okay everyone hide behind a pillar and when I count to 3 jump out with a funny face!"

My kids liked this game! Go Saru !!!! Go Saru!!!!




I love my kids!

This little cherub was found in the Secret Garden, I love little details like this.

These were found in one of the caves in the Children's Garden. I think they are getting a little big for the nest. We watched the Mommy bird swoop in feed them and leave and swoop in again. A mom's job is never done.

" Now stand still!" Well at least she's dancing.

Classic Bum shot! I think I need to go pinch Princess Saru's chubby little thighs!

Princess Saru love her cousin Ann, we all do! Babies are so special. This was in the Italian Garden. They usually have the fountains running which is just lovely!

Thank giving point even has a Water Lily Pond with beautiful Koi fish to feed. This picture I was please with since I had it on digital zoom and did not have a very steady hand. I am very happy with the results.


Time for playing in the water!!!! We were all so glad to get wet it was so hot!

Be prepared there are a lot of really cute pictures coming up!


Princess Mermaid Saru!


She is a good little poser when she wants to be!

Here TMK is being Sharkdog (you know a shark and a dog put together) and he is setting after his cousin Anthea. Anthea is getting out of there! Run Anthea Run!


Full on run! Of course to get this shot I got a water drop on my lens that will not go away. I forget what he was running from but he definitely is having a great time!

TMK was everywhere and I could hardly get any pictures of him so I pulled him a side and he gave me about 30 seconds to take a nifty picture of him.

Anthea, You are a cutie!

Here are the older cousins doing their thing and getting older.

We had a great day and enjoyed it thoroughly! I'm very tempted to get a year pass! Besides TMK always wants to go to the Dinosaur Museum for his Birthday and it gets anyone who wants to come with us in for half price. Hmmm I'll work on it.

Well I hope you all enjoy the updates and I will try to keep them more consistent in the future.

3 comments:

macarace said...

Two updates...I am so excited. I love the picture of PS running with her hair blowing. Both of the kids are beautiful..

Teaching by Mom said...

Such great pictures! My sister was just telling me a couple weeks ago how great TGP is now. I will need to plan on stopping there on my trip home next year.

Such cute kids ya have!

Anonymous said...

It is so clear from your words, and especially from the pictures, what an fantastic time you had at the gardens. Thank you for sharing your experience!