Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of First Grade

TMK was greatly pleased to return to his education after a thrilling summer. He was awake and completely dressed including backpack by 7:00 am. " Is it time yet? Are we going to be late? I wonder what it's going to be like?" Continured TMK allllllllll morning.

As you can see Princess Saru is quite envious and cried a lot when I made her come home with me.


TMK is very proud of his lunch box and was super excited to eat in the lunch room.

I don't know what Princess Saru is doing. . . . .



TMK was in this shot but he was too excited to sit still and was in the car buckling up before I could say anything.

3 comments:

macarace said...

When did school start? Hope TMK has a great year. Great pics, as always. Thanks for the update. They are always appreciated.

Jenni said...

That is one AWESOME lunch box, I see why he is proud of it!! And I think Saru was being a zombie in the close-up pic.

Thanks for all the updates!
Jenni

Anonymous said...

How fun! Hope TMK stays this excited for school every year. If he does, Princess Saru is sure to, too.