
TMK had made some lego creations that he was very proud of and wanted me to take some pictures but then he thought that since he had done such a great job with the camera before that he should get to take these pictures too.
Notice the one below he placed the lego "laser canon" as he calls point in the center of the explosion. He is so smart! I love that kid!

I was just setting up for a eye mask photo shoot and my camera flashed that it was low on battery so I said sure why not (thinking that he would be able to only get a couple of pictures). Well One hour later and close to 120 pictures of legos he said he was done.

There were a lot of good ones and a lot of pictures of his mouth strangely enough and of Princess Saru running for cover (good practice for running from the paparazzi).
I learned that tired batteries have a lot of life in them and that TMK might be getting his own camera for Christmas.

I love this! A Space ship being pulled by a Great Stellar Shark! You go TMK!

2 comments:
Love the Lego pictures. TMK is a good photographer and a good lego builder.
* snickers * And there's some kid magic for you, getting a hour and almost 120 pictures before the camera battery died. Thanks for sharing his creativity, too.
Post a Comment