
This is how Princess Saru was dressed when we got up this morning. 3 Necklaces, a baby rattle pendant, wings, mismatching socks, leotard, one arm warmer, head band and 5 tutus.
The funny thing is that she had for the past while refused to wear the full tinker belle costume so it was really fun to see her get dressed up on her own. I grabbed the camera and took pictures as fast as I could because who knows when she will feel in the fairy mood again.
I like her pig tails, they look like cute puppy ears.
She really likes to color with pens which is fine until you find pen marks all over the couch or bed or walls. We are very careful to keep permanent markers far from her reach.

The funny thing is that she had for the past while refused to wear the full tinker belle costume so it was really fun to see her get dressed up on her own. I grabbed the camera and took pictures as fast as I could because who knows when she will feel in the fairy mood again.
I like her pig tails, they look like cute puppy ears.
She really likes to color with pens which is fine until you find pen marks all over the couch or bed or walls. We are very careful to keep permanent markers far from her reach.
You can see the mismatched socks really well in this shot.
Any way we hope to have some adventures today and hope you all have a lovely adventurous day as well!
Any way we hope to have some adventures today and hope you all have a lovely adventurous day as well!

3 comments:
That is so funny! What a cute girl! And puppy dog ear-piggy tails are the BEST! If only they looked so cute on me!
I love the pictures. The one with the eyes closed says "Oman girl" all over it. The outfit is gorgeous, and the mismatched socks just add to the colorfulness. She has such pretty hair, however it is fixed.
My brother decided at his two-year-olds birthday that she was going to have most of her artistic endeavors done in their unfinished basement for exactly that reason of straying creativity marks. ;->
So, when will Bonnie take fashion tips from Princess Saru and get all done up as Tinkerbell with puppy-ear pigtails?
Post a Comment