
This was a fun year TMK turned 6 and he chose for his birthday that he wanted to go to the Dino Museum and then to the Toy Store to spend his B-day money one a toy of his choice.

He chose a really neat digging truck and a set of real bugs set in acrylic blocks. I think he chose well. I know that I love looking at the bugs myself!!!



I asked TMK what his favorite part was about the Dino Museum and he said it was the excavating. And indeed it was as he and Princess Saru spent over an hour dusting sand from Dino bones.
1 comment:
Ooooh, so not a bug fan. I'm glad you and TMK can enough it enough for me too.
The Dino museum looks like a lot of fun! It is at Thanksgiving Point, right? Definitely need to make a visit there sometime so I can say "Oh, look, that's where The Monkey Kingdom played!" ;->
Post a Comment