Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dino Boy and Fairy Girl

4 comments:

Jenni said...

SO CUTE!! And I do believe Fairy Girl has gotten better on the harmonica. I heard a variety of notes. I am sure her Grandpa Ray will be proud when he hears her play.

Anonymous said...

She's got quite a musical talent going, wow!

I'd forgotten how kids can just go round 'n' round 'n' round 'n' round 'n' round. It makes me dizzy just watching.

macarace said...

I was getting dizzy just watching the twirling and playing. I heard a variety of notes too.
Cute video.

Ramanda said...

I need a puke bucket after watching that video! I am so dizzy! I was waiting for her to get so dizzy that she fell on the floor but it never happened! You seriously have the cutest kids EVER!

You also know how to celebrate! Fun times! Makes me miss you guys so bad!
smooshiness and hugs and maybe a butt grab just cause I love ya!