
Meadow, Hazel, Jenni and Grandma
Caracena were so nice and planned a lovely Birthday party for Princess
Saru. We fed the birds at the park and the little princess really really wanted to get close and pet the birds. She tried in her sweetest voice to get the birds near enough. The birds were too smart but she did eventually feed them out of her hand and she didn't once get goosed! (lucky!)


I had to include this
picture of
TMK because he did such a nice job following my posing instructions " NO no you need to drink the water with your head up WHILE looking at me. . ."

NotHing like a nice cold drink of water!!

At
Meadow's we were treated to a sandwich feast with all the choices you could wish for. It was delicious!

We though another Birthday Party when the other Grandparents were available and it was fun too. We had balloons which we drew faces on and bounced them around.

Here are the wings that I made for the Princess
Saru. I also made that cute little pinafore she is wearing. It has antique lace. I had just enough for this dress. Both were fun to make but I don't know if I could repeat either one. It was a
birthday miracle that I got them made in the first place.

Grandpa Ray gave her the gift of music, a harmonica that is now her favorite pastime!

Here is the
Tinkerbelle doll she got from her Aunt. I love the way she is holding and looking at her doll. As you can see she is wearing the wings. What you can't see is that in the other hand she is holding the harmonica.

Amongst all the
excitment TMK measured up to his usual creativity. I love the
drago-feet and Dino-hands!
1 comment:
*laughs* Your family is a fountain of fun! Thank you for sharing all the smiles of the birthday bashes!
Post a Comment