Ah the joys of spring and new beginnings!
Here are my little chickies posing amongst our few but happy blooming flowers.


Easter pictures are so hard to get on a moments notice. We got dressed for church a little early and I thought what they hey. . .I'll hurry and get pictures of the kids while they still have their Sunday duds on.
We found a picturesque spot in the backyard by the tree stumps. Princess Saru was happy to pose but poor TMK thought is was very cold and had a hard time keeping a smile. He did pretty good considering.

I'm not sure if these flowers were from the last person who owned this home and they are finally making a come back or if my good friend who rented our house while we adventured the oilfields planted these but I am very grateful! They have a lovely fragrance.
I don't think there is anything more magical than dew. I know that it's not really magical but still I just love the way it catches the sun and hangs to grass and leaves like dangling diamond jewelery. Sign me up as a blade of grass any day!

These are TMK's Easter eggs. He later added eyes and still has one that is all ready pealed and put inside a plastic egg in hope to play a trick on an unsuspecting grandparent.
These are Princess Saru's eggs she ate a few but mostly just likes to crack them and peel them which is baisically an egg masacre.
Here are my little chickies posing amongst our few but happy blooming flowers.


Easter pictures are so hard to get on a moments notice. We got dressed for church a little early and I thought what they hey. . .I'll hurry and get pictures of the kids while they still have their Sunday duds on.
We found a picturesque spot in the backyard by the tree stumps. Princess Saru was happy to pose but poor TMK thought is was very cold and had a hard time keeping a smile. He did pretty good considering. 
I'm not sure if these flowers were from the last person who owned this home and they are finally making a come back or if my good friend who rented our house while we adventured the oilfields planted these but I am very grateful! They have a lovely fragrance.
I don't think there is anything more magical than dew. I know that it's not really magical but still I just love the way it catches the sun and hangs to grass and leaves like dangling diamond jewelery. Sign me up as a blade of grass any day!
These are TMK's Easter eggs. He later added eyes and still has one that is all ready pealed and put inside a plastic egg in hope to play a trick on an unsuspecting grandparent.
These are Princess Saru's eggs she ate a few but mostly just likes to crack them and peel them which is baisically an egg masacre.

2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of the kids, I needed new pics for my wall!! And these are great!
I think Saru looks especially pretty contemplating the flower in the second picture. Good for all of you for getting Easter pictures, they look great in the Sunday wear.
It's so fun how you capture the magic in a drop of dew, and a sunburst in a daffodil.
TMK's eggs turned out really well. Though for the grandparent's sake I hope the egg awaiting them is not used. And the bottom left egg of Saru's looks like a watermelon! Very talented coloring on all of them.
Post a Comment