In Glorious shades of blue and stunning white the morning transforms into a gorgeous winter(spring?) wonderland

I was so happy to catch the snow falling and backlit
How I would love to have walls painted that same shade of bluish turquoise!!
That is the power line completely incompassed in snow, I don't know how it did it but I thought it was definitely picture worthy.
This is our tree that dropped so many branches last night. As you can see it's looking pretty sad.
These colors make me feel fresh, crisp, clean, and invigorated! . . . . sounds like a soap advertisement

3 comments:
Your pictures are so beee-u-ti-ful!
Beautiful photos and a poetic soul!
All right, I'll admit it, I'm one of those strange people that was thrilled with the snow, even when it was hazardously out of season.
The picture you caught of the snow as it fell was beautiful. It made it look like the air was shimmering with a magical portal.
Thank you again for sharing these pictures!
Post a Comment