Sunday, November 07, 2010

Halloween and Fall leaves

I really wanted to take some fun fall leaves pictures but it was raining every time we had some free time so we went up the mountains anyways just to see colors of all.

We found this great spot of intense red and yellow leaves. We stopped and had a great time getting leaves to dry at home. It was raining really hard by the end and we were soaked but it added to the adventure.

Yippee! Halloween is here! Princess Saru decided to be a Ballerina-Kitty-cat and TMK wanted to be a Ninja again.


We went trick or treating the Friday before Halloween on Main Street and it was great fun and the kids got loads of candy!


This was at TMK's school Halloween Parade. TMK was nice enough and said that Princess Saru could come along. She was thrilled!



To be fair to Princess Saru I did ask the kids to make faces. I think her expression is great!








What a precious little kitty!

There's my hansom Ninja! Look how dashing!



He is one dangerous dude!


We stopped at the library to inspect what goodies they had so far. See TMK's interest in his sisters bag.




These are TMK's vampire teeth that glow in the dark. He got them at the ward Halloween party and it's just what he wanted so he could scare people in the dark. What a silly kid!

Happy Halloween everyone!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a Halloween of smiles!

Jenni said...

Okay I am so printing the kitty next to the white brick wall. That Gloria is SO cute!! And Anthony was an awesome ninja!

Chad and Nicole said...

Cute kids, and cute costumes!!!

Ramanda said...

I recognize that orange vinyl!!! It is the love of my life! Pretty sure you have some REALLY adorable kids!

macarace said...

Loved the Gloria's wrinkled nose picture. It makes me laugh. Anthony looks like a fearsome ninja. Thanks for posting.