
Awe... A picture taken right after Santa visited and before the kids have woken up. And they woke up really really early at 4:00 in the morning and didn't even bother waking us up. When down in the living room I heard such a clatter I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. And what to my wondering eyes should appear but both of my children half way through there Christmas presents without a parental fear. Next year there will be clear rules that they will need to wake us up BEFORE they start on their presents AND not to get up before 6 am preferably 7 but I doubt they will be able to wait.

TMK's school Christmas program. Do you see him? I think the arrow helps.

Christmas Eve all the kids are super curious in want everyone is getting.

Sweet Ray philosophizing the night away in the comfort of his breezy utili-kilt and rocking chair.

Jessie was reading a very funny and somewhat random Christmas letter from Meadow's ward.

Busy children checking out each others gifts.
"Hurray" says TMK.
"Hurray" says Saru!
The night slowly and peacefully calmed down and everyone enjoyed talking by candlelight.
And as always a marvelous selection of food and goodies. It's always amazing! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:
I'm looking forward to reading the stories that go with all these fun pictures!
Post a Comment