Sunday, November 07, 2010

The End of Summer

This was a fun excursion to Cascade Springs high in the mountains. As you can see Fall is just beginning. It was lovely!


Cascade Springs has lots of walkways and little animals. My kids had a great time checking out all the little critter tunnels and sounds.



TMK is listening for a little mouse.


I loved this tree shot. I like the shiny white back against the sky.

This is a beautiful waterfall up there with a walkway that goes right in front of it. There is a lot of little pools with fish and plants. We saw a couple different groups there to get family pictures and even engagement pictures.


Go muscle man! TMK does not have an ounce of fat on his body. Despite all his ribs showing He's very muscular for a 7 year old and I promise I do feed him. He's just so active....

This was the last day before they closed the pool for winterizing. It was beautiful and the water was so clear and hardly anyone else was there. We had a great time and stayed till dusk.


Okay kids I want you to jump really high and strike a pose and I'll take your picture.....




I love my little mermaid!

Princess Saru's looks like little Miss Prim and Proper doesn't she.



Well I hoped you enjoyed seeing my little sea monkeys enjoying the water!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures! Each feels like 10,000 words. Thank you for sharing a wealth of stories.

macarace said...

Love the pictures. I am glad that you told me you had updated.