Sunday, May 02, 2010

December..... almost caught up! Ha Ha Ha


December was NUTS. I was way busy sewing sewing sewing. We did a lot fun things after Christmas when my sales slowed down.


See I'm a good parent, here is proof that my kids got out of the house and had fun...

Yup those are snow angels. Good job kids! Now back inside so I can finish sewing and get to the post office before it closes.

Christmas morning comes too early for parents but not soon enough for our little monkeys.

Princess Saru got makeup and Barbies "Oh just what I wanted!"

TMK got his own camera. Thank you second hand items on Ebay!

It was a good Christmas. Not too many toys but just enough to be fun and also meaningful.

Because I was too busy sewing and didn't have time to dig the Christmas decorations out we decorated our tree with paper snowflakes. I think it is my favorite tree we have ever had. The ornaments don't shatter and the kids can play with them all they want. I really liked the way the snowflakes made the tree glow. I think this is the start of a new tradition. Plus it gave me something else to do besides sewing. Are you sick of me mentioning sewing? Well guess what .... I was really sick of sewing by the end of December!!!!!

Here we are at the fabulous Christmas Eve Party held every year by Steve's Dad and Anne. I look forward all year to this wonderful event where there is more than enough tamales for everyone and just the best Mexican food ever! We took Carrot Halva cause we Steve makes it so well and cause we could!

Here are three Princesses. I should have worn my crown but I forgot.

Luckily Ray didn't forget his!

Look Nova and Princess Saru both look at the camera at the same time. And LOOK there is my reindeer socked foot!

Well that's it folk, December in a flash. I'll try to get caught up really I will.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Poor little Nova looks terrified in that picture!!

Thanks for all the updates! I love them ALL! oh and I love all your little family!

Anonymous said...

TMK has the classic 'Can you believe it??' look. Glad he enjoys the new camera! And happy to hear Christmas was exactly what Princess Saru wanted as well.

Also glad to hear you survived all that snowing and got to do a few things, too. Thank you for sharing the flashback!