Sunday, April 11, 2010

In November we also did .....

A baking party organized by Grandma Anne. My kids had a lot of fun! Thank goodness they wore aprons!Sprinkles and chocolate crumbs everywhere. Frosting on cheeks and sugar levels rising. That is good stuff!

Here is TMK and Princess Saru after his Thanksgiving Day Program from which he still sings a rather charming little turkey song.


And we did MORE LEAVES!!!




Me and my good friend Michelle (but not Kim) couldn't let the kids have all the fun and we decided we had to jump too.

Yes it was fun and YES we did find leaves inside our clothes in all sorts of places and YES we would do it again.

Kim although a party-pooper made herself useful by taking the pictures of me and Michelle having fun. Check out the air that fat (and yet attractive) lady is getting in the background!!!

(I must add that I was wearing 3 coats that day because it was cold but I REALLY wanted to show the haunted house by the park to Michelle and we all know that the camera adds like 50lbs right?!)

Our kid's are saying "MOM! Stop embarrassing us and act your age!". Just kidding they were laughing really hard as were we.

If they have the leaf pile there next fall I'm so bringing a little trampoline to jump into the leaves with....I'm all ready thinking of awesome camera shots!

6 comments:

Ramanda said...

WooHOo!!!! Check that dive you did!!!! That was a killer photo! It might take you awhile to post but it is always worth the wait!!

Jenni said...

That is some AWESOME air!!

Thanks for the update : )

ps my word verification is "anklerat". That is AWESOME!

macarace said...

Great pictures of leave jumping. It does look like fun.

Anonymous said...

Baking at Grandma is a magic all its own. And leave jumping is fun for everyone. ;-> Thanks for sharing the pictures and adventure!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Such fun to see photos of Michelle. I love the "leaf fall," when I take action shots like that the leaves are already on the ground. Slow...slow...slow.

Anonymous said...

I like your new banner! You always have such fun, eye-catching features.