
Ray brought this little creature by our house (about 15 minutes after I put the kids to bed) for the kids to check out before he sent it to Wyoming for Uncle Sam.
He was so cute and very very prickly. Seriously very prickly! And if you petted his quills a certain way he would almost open up .... almost.
One day full of sunshine the next covered in snow. TMK built snow thrones for him and Princess Saru which they used to take a nap after they built a ginormous snowman.
"The snowman was this big" says Princess Saru.
I don't know why there are cones but hey why not?!
Ahhhh the sleep of youth. I just want to pinch those little cheekies!

Here is the special dress Princess Saru got for her birthday. She loves it and she feels extra pretty!


Check out the foot action!

Check out the hair action!
Check out the hip action!

2 comments:
Wide! What a treat to get to meet that hedgehog.
Excellent snow thrones. The do look good enough to nap in, especially with samples like those.
And Princess Saru looks darling in her dress. Seems a bit tight for ballet, but she proved otherwise. ;->
I notice the time posted was 1:58 am. Somebody was up late. Thanks for the update. That is a huge snowman.
Loved all of the pictures.
Post a Comment