Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Red Fall Leaves


As Red sprang across the mountains I knew that I better get some pictures quick! The red leaves never seem to last very long. The most red was up Squaw Peak road.

I made a deal with the kids. "If you are really good and let mommy take some GOOD pictures I will get you a treat. But you have to have nice smiles and you can't pull any faces. . . !!!!"


That did not work so I decided on a different approach. "Now be crazy and do what ever pose you want to do."


"Now dance and run and just have fun!"



When that was done -

I tossed them into the trees and took pictures.





"Look super cool."


"Tell me your favorite joke."

"What kind of horses do goblins like to ride?. . . . . .Night Mares! Get it!"

"Give me a really nice big smile."


I love pictures of Grandparents and Grandchildren together! These are the moments to capture.

Thank you TMK for that lovely grass bouquet right in front of your face. . . .And YES we can still see you!

3 comments:

The Lund Family said...

Beautiful pictures! Love those fall leaves!

Ramanda said...

Fall is gone before you know it and you have definitelly captured it beautifully!

I miss you miss thang!!!

Your littles are so squeezably cute!

Anonymous said...

Driving up the canyon for fall colors was a highlight this year. The colors up high as the leaves change are just astounding. Of course, I didn't get fun shots of TMK and Princess Saru making the mountain even better. And you, my dear, look lovely.