
We put curlers in Princess Saru's hair last night on a whim and it it turned out pretty cute. However in the picture above I really see her as MR. T saying "I PITY THE FOOL"! You can see it can't you?!

Awe those golden locks back-lit! What a character! I bought here a PINK packpack for $3.00 and she insists on wearing it everywhere we go.


Yes this was another one of TMK devious "let's be matchies" plans.

3 comments:
She totally pities the fool. That is a great picture. So great I think I will have to print it out for my wall at work.
P S looks so serious as she dances. Love the pictures, as always, you have such a great eye for composition. Anthony CANNOT be old enough to lose teeth. Love the tooth fairy tale.
Curlers! A pain to sleep on, but the wealth of ringlets are fun the next day. Glad that you had beautiful sun to highlight Princess Saru's adorable 'do.
Post a Comment