HOWEVER Steve and I had been planning a little April Fool's Day prank. We told the kids we would have fishy sandwiches for lunch and they thought that meant tuna fish. It didn't!
We did bring some actual tuna fish sandwiches to have afterwards. I wonder what we will do next year.
Here they are taking in the view and looking so cute.
Keeping a watch out for any other measly topaz diggers. "Get off our Mountain. This here is our claim"!
Good Job TMK you scared them off. Nice view though!



4 comments:
That is an AWESOME! April Fool's joke!
Hail and snow in April? Yeesh, Utah weather really likes to be difficult, doesn't it? Glad that you had an (extremely silly and) fun time anyway!
Love Gloria's expression holding the fish. That is a pretty good joke. The seat in the rock is just right for pictures.
Um, I need an update!! Preferably one with a video of the Baby H walking!!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment