I love all my monkeys very much and had such a wonderful time with them that Sunday we walked for hours and had a picnic by the river. It rained a little which always makes things exciting. While we walked spontaneous verses of "How Great Thou Art" was sung heartily! It was so lovely!
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
A Sunday Walk in the Mountains with 3 of the Goofiest Monkeys Ever
I love all my monkeys very much and had such a wonderful time with them that Sunday we walked for hours and had a picnic by the river. It rained a little which always makes things exciting. While we walked spontaneous verses of "How Great Thou Art" was sung heartily! It was so lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love all you Monkeys very much, too!
I love their faces! Take that back: I love how their whole body is part of what is on their faces! They all have such unique yet energetic expressions.
What beautiful spots of nature to celebrate Heavenly Father's creations.
Love the monkeys too!!Beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment