
Here is a sweet little and I do mean "little" bouquet of flowers TMK put together with a little help from Saru. Isn't it pretty!

TMK is obsessed with framing his artwork so he held a frame while I took the picture.

Here you can see what a mini bouquet it was. He would put fresh water in a couple of times a day and had it at his place at the kitchen table for days before it finally bit the dust.

Bungee Jumping? Sure why not. As you can see the kids enjoyed it. The bungee tramp was a new addition to the PG farmers market. The official name is Promenade but my kids (especially) Saru calls it Puronodon. I have to admit it's a catchy name!

It kinda looks like she's standing on the bounce-a-house doesn't it.

TMK as you can see really got into it and would do it again in a heart beat!


I do love the rainy weather we had a good abundance in August. Here is little miss Saru dancing in the rain outside the post office and I'm just trying to keep up!

No comments:
Post a Comment