Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter Delights

This morning gave us some spectacular sites. The Frost Queen is very good at her job, look at how carefully and delicately all the trees are laced with ice!







Here Princess Saru and TMK are enjoying their new bunk beds (thanks to my fine Etsy customers) that we got from KSL.com. They were a little under the weather yesterday and spent most of it watching Droopy and Barbie and the Magic of the Rainbow. Stange mix for sure but both the kids love it.


6 comments:

Meadow said...

Listen, frost-lover, the Frost Queen is not my friend. Especially when I am the first person to drive the car and I have to scrape. But, your pictures look great, especially the kids.

They look very happy with the new bunkbeds.

BonnieandSteve said...

Thanks Meadow! And thanks for getting Some Birthday Pictures up!!!

Jenni said...

YAHOO for bunk beds!!!!!!

Have they fallen off yet?

And is that a periodic table on the wall?

Ps. Your first picture is VERY cool!

BonnieandSteve said...

Thanks Jennie!

The kids are having so much fun with them but I still worry about TMK falling off at night cause you know it WILL happen. I just bought a safety rail so that should help. I just wish the safety rail wasn't so darn unattractive!

macarace said...

The hoar frost is beautiful. I am glad the kids are enjoying the bunkbeds. It will give them more room in their room. I wouldn't worry about the look of the safety rail as much as it doing it's job. What does it look like? Maybe you could paint it, or wrap it in fabric...

Anonymous said...

You're becoming quite the photographer! I'm impressed and humbled you have the time to appreciate the wonders of winter alongside the mom's marathon and spectacular seamstress that you are.