Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Screen printing is fun!

Here is a photo that my dear Dad took and I had it made into a screen so I can do some t-shirts and other stuff with it. I think it looks pretty good, and TMK does a great modeling job!
And if I'm taking picutures Princess Saru is all ways ready for her close up! She is wearing all things princess and woke up this morning not wanting to be called her usual name but "sleeping beauty".

5 comments:

Jenni said...

That print is AWESOME!!

And Sleeping Beauty is indeed beautiful!

macarace said...

Love both pictures. I am glad she is enjoying the tiara.

Ramanda said...

Check you out! You are progressing in your craftiness!!! Those kiddos are pretty darn cute to boot!

Love and miss your face!

Holly said...

That is a cool screen print. I am impressed. The princess is also a beauty. :) Have fun with the princess stuff. I love the pics, it was great to see you in person last month too.

PS. I am not on your favorite bog sites, :( I will just have to give you lots of commments and then maybe I will make your list. :) I added you to my list, if that is a problem let me know.

Anonymous said...

Always great to have your own adorable photogenic kids. Way to go, Monkey Kingdom!