! ! ! ! ! ! ! !MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

We just want to let everyone know we love them and thank you for being so kind. We couldn't ask for better friends and family!!!
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying themselves! Christmas has come so fast this year I can hardly believe it's here.
TMK put out reindeer food last night (oats and glitter) for Rudolph and both TMK and Prinecess Saru shared candy from their personal stash for Santa.
The picture above is of a little hand felted mouse from my super talented Etsy Friend "TheHouseof Mouse.etsy.com" She even has StarWars mice. I thought they were so cute I just had to share them.

1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you, too! Glad to hear you had a delightful holiday with your family. How good that your children know how to share with expected guests. That's the true spirit of Christmas mostly lost today. What a blessed home you have!
Post a Comment