Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hindi Hot Pads and Aprons


These are the other items I made for the Bollywood Boutique.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Those are SO FREAKING CUTE!!! What is the little square thing you are pointing to? What does it say?

Good job! You really are an amazing maker of cloth things!!

BonnieandSteve said...

Thanks! That little thing is a tag it says "tara". It is the name of the boutique all these things have gone to.

I didn't know that Tara was a hindi name. Hmmm. And it's not the name of the owner either or of her children because she doesn't have any yet.

I took that picture to show the inside and how there are no raw edges. They have all been turned under and sewn.

Those were a lot of work. I made my own bias tape for the edging as well which I was intimidated by at first but as soon as I got the hang of it it was sort easy and fun. I'm not afraid of doing my own bias tape any more.

I sure had a great time at the Christmas Eve party!

bullfrogranch said...

Hello Bonnie,
It looks like you are busy and happy in Utah again. We miss you here in Rifle. Good luck with your business endeavors. You are quite the entreprneur. That's so awesome. Hugs from the Reyelts.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!! What a great idea to get collage pictures like that. As well as letting us see your amazing talent, they are perfect for a work portfolio.

Derico Photography said...

Those are so cute! I couldn't believe the pictures of your little boy... I was looking at our wedding pictures this last week, and he was so little... but then again, it has been 5 years! Can you believe it? So I must admit Cory kind of spaced it and didn't invite you up for our new years eve party (blame it on forgetfulness... or him just being same old cory :p ) So I apologize and look forward to our next get together so we can invite you two :)

I have a question for you about some fabric... do you get fabric at a wholesale price or do you pay full price? I am trying to find the best deal on 120" unbleached muslin to make photography backdrops with. Drop me an email or come visit my blog when you get a chance.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, from Cory & Meghan

Lila Tueller said...

Hi Bonnie...Thanks for your very kind comment on my blog! You are an inspiration to me. as well! I love the things you have made! You must be very busy!

Keep up the good work!...Glad you like my playlist! (It is multi-genre'd, if that's a word)