Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So there is a book called . . . .

No One Cares What You Had for Lunch:
100 Ideas For Your Blog


I have not read said book so here goes.

Mashed potatos
Green beans
Red meat of some sort. (Don't remember what it was)
Roll
Gravy.

It was good. I had seconds.
My kids are funny.
I don't have a dog.
The rolls where made from a mutated goat grass seed. (Wheat)
And the gravy was so weak it was clear.

That's all for now We love you all.
TMK, PS, M & D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you had for dinner is not nearly as interesting as what you and your family are doing, and how cute your kids are! Thanks for the pictures. The Mom

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! That was great!

I agree with you: Your blog should be what you love to put in it. If someone doesn't like reading it, they can go create their own blog. ;->