Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cookies And Dinner



As you all know The Monkey King loves to eat.

As do his mom, dad, and baby sister.

So we were at the mall and bought a cookie cutter, a Christmas tree cookie cutter, it being Christmas at the time.

Well if you buy a cookie cutter you darn well need to make cookies.

So we did.

Well every one knows the rule, if you are to full to finish dinner you are to full for dessert.

The Monkey King made the cookies and was so excited in fact he was so excited that he didn't want to eat dinner. (The old I'm full excuse.)

Then it was bed time and he didn't get one for after dinner.

So we tuck him in and every thing is going well . . . or so we thought.

We are in our room and we hear a noise and we open the door and there is TMK pulling a ninja on us and sneaking into the kitchen. (Picture a ninja walking across a nightingale floor.)

"Go back to bed." the Mom says.

"But I want a cookie they are so tasty. . Please can I have one. " wailed TMK.

He did not get one at that moment, but during the night some came up missing, and there were crumbs in his bed in the morning. (which he ate up when he found them.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have come to agree with the opinion that life is short eat dessert first has some merit. At least you don't have cooky crumbs in your bed. I don't remember any of you sneaking out to get cookies at night, I guess I always let you eat them as we made them. I do love cookies.