Saturday, July 29, 2006

Once More we Went to the Mountains.

Okay, We start off with Princess Saru, in the mountians.

The rest of the family

Red Flowers that I liked so I took a picture of them. Really the only way you should take flowers out of the mountains.

My Sweet family The Monkey King really is happy, it was just bright and that was the best smile that we could get from him at that time.

A great picture marred only by the fact that I had taken some pictures of flowers and had given the camera in flower mode to my sweet wife who took this picture. (That rock was not easy to get to.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. The pictures are great. Glad to see new pictures of TMK and the Princess.
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dang that Gloria is so cute, and Tony too!
I am glad you updated your site (I check it almost everyday)
See you Sunday!
Jenni