So we went to the parade and they threw candy. Because we were at the front of the parade route they threw LOTS of candy.
So much candy that half way through the parade TMK decides that he is full of candy and doesn't want any more.
We filled our candy jar from the parade. Plus the Costco float threw toilet paper. I thought that was great.
Because it's been so hot we have been spraying Princess Saru with a water bottle.
It is so funny to watch the startled arms and legs shoot straight out then the giggling and cooing after that first shock is over.
She is doing well. She is a very happy child, her big brother can get her laughing a lot. I tried to get a recording of her talking and goo-ing but as soon as I got the mic out she was quiet. *Sigh* What do parents have to do to record their children now-a-days.
I will try to get some pictures taken this week or weekend.
Till then
Father Out.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment