Monday, November 19, 2012

New Little Monkey

 What a perfect little baby!

 I hope that little ear keeps that little kink.

Can't help loving that man of mine!
 Got to have a goofy nap picture.
 Sneeze pictures are great if you can get them!

 Wow that sneeze was something.....

  Check out those LONG TOES!!!
TMK and Princess Saru are just blown away by the cuteness.  They love their little brother soooooooooo much and we do too!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Yahoo! I love the new monkey too!!! And those are some great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Congratulations on a new monkey and a growing kingdom. May you home continue to be blessed with health, love, and laughter!

Jana said...

Congratulations Bonnie! :) I love you and your cute babies too!

macarace said...

He is so cute. Wish I were closer so I could snuggle him again. The pics are wonderful!! Love the sneeze and the elf ear.

Shelly and Ben said...

Congratulations Bonnie!!!!

anne said...

We are so in love with this little new guy! And his wonderful siblings and parents, too.