Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birthdays in Feb and March 2011

 TMK wanted to celebrate his birthday by getting a Texas Ring, a huge doughnut.
 I was pretty sure he couldn't finish it.  He said he could so I decided to document it for posterity.


 At this point he shared some with his sister.

 That's right.... you can see he is hitting his sugar level.
 Come on you can finish it......
 I'm just glad he didn't force himself and then throw it up later.
 This was his birthday breakfast of choice; a huge pancake stack with berries, whip cream, and syrup with loads of bacon.  We went to "Journey to the Mysterious Island" in 3D and Laser Tag.  It was a super fun birthday.

 We had a little snow one morning and Saru suited up and played for over an hour.

 Suited up for snow play means pajamas, coat, gloves and a mascaraed mask.


 We celebrated a triple birthday all together.  I made a triple layer cake that had three layers in each tier.  There was chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry cake in each layer with a layer of a tasty strawberry cream cheese filling all covered in chocolate ganache.   It took over a day to make and it was soooooo tasty. 

 Saru celebrated her birthday by swimming WITH her crown.

Also getting treats at Macey's and going to a movie.  I can't remember what we saw but it was fun as you can see by Saru's cute poses.



And this picture is just for fun.....  Cute kids if I may say so myself!

No comments: