
Grandma planned a special day with the TMK, Saru, and Hazel. We met them in SLC and went to the Discovery museum at the Gateway. The kids could have spent hours and hours there. Not so much their Grandma and myself but they enjoyed themselves thoroughly!

Too cute for words. I love the wind action in the shot above!

These next photos are from a picnic up the American Fork Canyon.

I love my sweet little girl!

TMK brought his camera too and he has some good pictures of his cousins and aunts. I will have to find them.

He is such a character!

All the little kids ran here and there and everywhere having the best time hiding and scaring each other. There was a good deal of "try" to follow the leader and me and my sisters just sat back and watched the whole thing.
1 comment:
I love all your updates!! TMK did an AWESOME job on the chalk art. And Saru is so dang cute!
Post a Comment