After going to the Zoo and seeing the Baby Elephant we would party hardy at her house and we would get to see her handmade candy corn/ Halloween banner!!
Ray has the softest hair! I couldn't help taking the picture.Steve got a gumball machine from Belle and the kids were overly interested and were dying to touch it. So I told them to make faces at it as much as they could and then they would get a gumball. Go a head and click on the picture to enlarge it. Every face is rather funny.

Here is Belle and Anne
Anne and Ray
Me and my Hunk of Love muffin!
Meadow and Geoff. . . . They are hiding because Steve and I got too mushy!
And Jenni. I want nails like that!Here we have Princess Saru and her cousin playing Princess.



Here we are at the Zoo earlier that day.
And there is the baby elephant. TMK thinks it is awfully cute and so do I!
I'm a sucker for green leaves against the blue sky.
There were baby tigers too. and they were so cute.
This was a big step for Princess Saru. She has been afraid of the big metal elephant for over a year and would never go near it. But look at her now! I'm so proud!

3 comments:
Great post! And I want those nails back! Yard work makes them go away :(
I love that Princess Saru is closing her eyes while she sits on the big metal elephant, probably in hopes that it won't be there when she opens them. The dancing princesses are great. Hazel was right, she did need 2 dresses for when people come over. As always great pictures.
What a fun-looking birthday! Steve's expressions cinch that it must have been the best that could be wished for.
You have a great talent for getting people to make silly faces. That is a dying art.
And hehehehe it is too fun mushing with a hubby so much that friends blush. Aww!
Glad to see Princess Saru is no longer afraid of the elephant. They are amazing creatures, with that little one being typically baby cute!
Post a Comment