

I really tried to pull my inspiration from the Bollywood movies that I've seen and wanted the onsies to be bright and dramatic.
My Friend who owns the store just had her grand opening and even the mayor was there. My good friend says that everyone is loving the "Bonnie" line.
This makes me very pleased as it was a huge order to fill. Not only onsies but bibs, burb cloths, aprons, and hot pads, and of course sleep masks well over 100 unique items. This has been the most challenging order yet and the most rewarding. I have pushed my abilities and gained new talents. It has been great!


5 comments:
Bonnie, They look so awesome! I love the pink with the orange paisley, it is girly without being GIRLY. If you are dyeing more (not five colors at once), let me know and I will pay you to make some in Hazel size. Shirts. Not onesies. You are so cool. I am jealous of your skillz.
See you Thursday. Meadow
Way to go, Bonnie! Congratulations. They look great. I hope you charged enough to make it worth it. When I first read the headline, I was not sure what Hindi onsies were. It reminded me of Mareseatoats and Doeseatoats and Littlelambseativy. Anyway, proud of you!
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!
love,
Anne
Okay those are some of the cutest baby onesies I have ever seen! You have MAD SKILLZ!! It makes me wish I was a tot, so I could have an awesome shirt!
And I love the bibs, the shapes are awesome.
Basically, you = a super-duper awesome creative lady
Busy little Bonnie bee! It all looks just so vivrant and eye popping! You have a gift! Your screening is off the hook! I can't believe how good you have gotten!
So with all of this crafting madness, did you take time to go and see Twilight the movie? I haven't yet and there is no one here that I would go with or that would appreciate it quite like you!
Love your face!
How fun! You are one creative woman, Bonnie. As a rainbow fan, I especially liked the fade of colors on the bibs. And the designs on the onsies looked like mystical fingerprints, very pretty!
Congratulations on completing the huge work order! Please plass on Thanksgiving hugs to everyone in The Monkey Kingdom. ;->
Post a Comment