very cute pix. I love the princes stuff. She is well on her way to princess-hood.
Post something dang it! I am going through withdrawls!!!
Bonnie, oh Bonnie! Wherefore art thou oh Bonnie?!
Wow, those are great pictures. I think even the kids are starting to help pose. That or you are getting even better at timing the camera shutter.Of the still life, the picture of the yellow tulips was my favorite. Beautiful composition!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
very cute pix. I love the princes stuff. She is well on her way to princess-hood.
Post something dang it! I am going through withdrawls!!!
Bonnie, oh Bonnie! Wherefore art thou oh Bonnie?!
Wow, those are great pictures. I think even the kids are starting to help pose. That or you are getting even better at timing the camera shutter.
Of the still life, the picture of the yellow tulips was my favorite. Beautiful composition!
Post a Comment